Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some pics of our new addition Zoey, 5-6 month old Plott Hound/Lab mix, she's been with us for 3 weeks now. She and Luke adore each other!

More...

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Gotta throw in some Luke...

Under daddy's desk...

And now enduring the cone of shame, due to an allergic reaction to the stitches from spay surgery, resulting in a red, irritated incision and belly.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
Oh, they are so cute together. Now I want a second dog even more, though I know I cannot expect that all the time. But still . . .

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone!

*Heart melts into a puddle of goo*
This is my constant reaction. She totally knows it too...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Oh, they are so cute together. Now I want a second dog even more, though I know I cannot expect that all the time. But still . . .
Don't. I'm only just past the 'pulling my hair out' phase of first-time puppy ownership and already I'm thinking about when a second one might join us. These photos really aren't helping!

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mommmmm! She's doing it again!
Yeah I get that look a lot lol. Luke also tells on her when she does something wrong, he gets the most pitiful look on his face like he's saying "I told her not to do it I swear!"

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Our biggest stipulation in getting a new pup was that Luke was 100% on board. We brought him with us to the humane society and he got to meet and play with our top 2 choices. Obviously they clicked right away! But we definitely went into everything with Luke having the final say.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts