"Right here!"
"Zack, stop playing games and come out here"
"I can't"
"Of course you can, Come here NOW"
"Mom, really, I can't"

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
I LOVE IT!!! :D Boy, Mojo is spoiled - not only does he get to lay on the couch, he gets a boy for his very own cushion!!

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
LOL And Shaina complained about little Bump? LOL Poor Zack is gonna have nightmares. On the upside Mojo appears to be very happy in his new home. :)

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
to funny D.M. zack is breathing under there correct? mojo is looking awesome by the way!!!!:D

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hahaha...poor kid

Note to self: When Mastiffs fall asleep...get out of the way
Yeah, stand back a bit Shaina, Mo thinks he's Kims size and sleeps a LOT!

I LOVE IT!!! Boy, Mojo is spoiled - not only does he get to lay on the couch, he gets a boy for his very own cushion!!
Spoiled? MoJo? well of course :p

I still dont see Zack! Haha!

What a BIGGGGGG Cuddlebug
the bigggggg part is right on V, but a little more like a stinkbug LMAO

LOL And Shaina complained about little Bump? LOL Poor Zack is gonna have nightmares. On the upside Mojo appears to be very happy in his new home.
Believe it or not, Zack refused my offer to free him, he likes having Mo squish him! haha

OMG!!! That's sooo funny K.

Poor Zack!
But it was his idea, honest :)

I love it! I haven't heard much about Mojo, but now, that says it all.
Pretty much summed it up for you?

to funny D.M. zack is breathing under there correct? mojo is looking awesome by the way!!!!
Yes, I asked if he could breathe jcd haha, dunno how tho, Mo weighs more than twice what he does

·
Registered
718 Posts
Awesome! Was your boy able to move Mo and get up? Mojo seems to be doing real well. Has he gained weight a bit?

-n

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Awesome! Was your boy able to move Mo and get up? Mojo seems to be doing real well. Has he gained weight a bit?

-n
I think he finally wriggled out from under him LOL. Mo's gained all the weight he needed to I'm happy to report. We're just working on getting his skin in good condition and dealing with some stinky anal gland issues :rolleyes:

·
Registered
424 Posts
On the plus side (not that there was ever a down side), I'm sure Mojo makes for a great heating blanket.... A 150 plus lb heating blanket, but a blanket none the less LOL.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts