Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SNOW!! Ive been out with these dawgs for 2 hours,Aslan and Blake has never seen real snow(over an inch thick) and it hasnt snowed and settled here since 2003,heres a couple pics.....

Frozen slobber

what is this stuff??

Bless liked it at first but it really started coming down (still is) so she decided to take it upon herself to go home!

Snow is nice but i dont know how some of you can deal with it on an almost permanant basis!

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
EWWW frozen slobber :eek:

So funny that Bless decided to take herself home. :D Apparently she's not impressed!

What is that big red thing in the picture with Bless?

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
K,Bless is a spolit brat at times,she was having fun but then decides shes had enough so everyone else should stop too:rolleyes::D

It took me a good 20 minutes to dry these off too.
Princess the big red thing.HAHA,is a Royal mail post box where you post your mail.

Thanks Stace,its wierd there are people out everywhere making snowmen and doing crazy stuff,thats how long we havnt had real snow for and its late here too.

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
K,Bless is a spolit brat at times,she was having fun but then decides shes had enough so everyone else should stop too:rolleyes::D

It took me a good 20 minutes to dry these off too.
Princess the big red thing.HAHA,is a Royal mail post box where you post your mail.

Thanks Stace,its wierd there are people out everywhere making snowmen and doing crazy stuff,thats how long we havnt had real snow for and its late here too.
Well you know Dom, from one Princess to another, I can understand Bless feeling that when she's done... everyone should be done... it comes with the tiara you know! :cool:

Ok, a mailbox.. why so darn tall?... ours are short and boring blue.

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
I love the one of Aslan just sitting and looking at the snow...lol It's like he was trying to figure out what it is...haha

I have to admit that I didn't know what the red thing was either...I never would have guessed it was a mailbox. :eek:

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
K i think Bless would be in her element living with you.lol

Mdawn i think thats exactly what Aslan was thinking.."WTF"haha

I thought ulot would have reconized the Royal mail box from all the english films,they are quite iconic and have been the same for nearly a century,blake and aslan always piss on that one though (dont tell the Queen)

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
K i think Bless would be in her element living with you.lol

Mdawn i think thats exactly what Aslan was thinking.."WTF"haha

I thought ulot would have reconized the Royal mail box from all the english films,they are quite iconic and have been the same for nearly a century,blake and aslan always piss on that one though (dont tell the Queen)
Dom, we'd be fighting over who would be wearing the tiara... :cool:
So if you're going to send her to me, send her own tiara, I'm not giving up mine! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Great pics Dom!

I thought that red thing was a phone booth or something! :D So does the Royal mail box only bring mail to the Queen or other royalty? or is it just called a "royal" mail box?

·
Registered
926 Posts
Love the picture of Aslan standing proud in the snow.

We are getting another 5cm tonite (not much - but there is enough on the ground already!) I will do my snow dance and send it your way!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Looks like they had a blast Pooch! Glad ya finally got snow, but enjoy it now cause soon it'll be a mocked up mess. :cool:

·
Registered
718 Posts
Cool, Dom. so, the boys had a good time in the snow? How about your little girl? Where was she? She didn't wanna play in the snow with her bodyguards?

-n

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Woot! you're finally getting all that snow I sent ya? Careful what you wish for dear ha ha. I love the pics and your royal mail box looks like a time warping contraption LMAO!

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Am I really the only one who knew that was a post box? I am glad to see your dogs got to enjoy some real snow. It's fun for a change, isn't it? We have been buried all winter and are getting more tonight :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts