Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You have to pick just one. Your ultimate dog picture, your favorite. If you have more than one dog, you can post one picture per dog.

Please include the breed of your dog!

This is mine:

Dexter is a possible qimmiq (waiting to be officially confirmed).

·
Registered
179 Posts
Maggie:

She is a Great Pyrenees, Golden Retriever cross.

Tessa:

She is a Husky, Golden Retriever cross.
I still think I could get a better picture of her. But so far this one is my favorite.

·
Super Moderator
11,513 Posts
Molly (lab/weim mix), the first time we saw her. There was zero chance she wasn't coming home with us.

Esther (Plott hound) laying on the guilt trip because we were going somewhere and not taking her along.

·
Registered
11,145 Posts
Edited to add breeds (or best guess of breeds):

Pip (bully X springer?)... this is at a friend's cabin on Lake Superior. Lucky shot.

Maisy (hound x rott?)... she looks so beautiful here to me, practically angelic.

Squash (Alaskan Husky X)... this is from a camping trip at Gunflint Lake. I called it his Sitting Rock, because every time we sat on the beach he ended up there.

·
Registered
287 Posts
It's a horrible quality picture but he looks so, so happy. This has been my favourite of Deeken for a long time

Edit: Deeken is a lab mix. Best guesses as to what that mix is seem to be husky and rottie.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Aaawww how many pretty dog pictures.:biggrin1:

I believe this is one of my favorites ... Little Miss Mandy got stuck in the cat door. The second cat door she's broken. Ooops. (Rottweiler)

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Keep them coming, guys. I enjoy seeing them. And don't forget the breed, even if it looks obvious to you. I'm dog retarded.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks. I figured it'd not only make me see good looking dogs, it'd also expose me to different breeds. I feel like I know most basic breeds, but that's about it.

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
In this order : Leeo-Schnauzer/Poodle, Blu Boy : Schnauzer/Poodle, Abbylynn : Dobe/Rott/ possible GSD

·
Registered
4,574 Posts
The one in my signature is probably my favorite of Alvin, but I'll give you another, just to avoid repeating. Alvin is a Lab/Shar Pei mix.

Pumbaa is a giant Min Pin. Again, my avatar is probably my favorite picture of her, but this one cracks me up. She is lying on my pillow while I am still in bed. (This is, by the way, a doggy no-no at my house.)

1 - 20 of 81 Posts