Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was sitting here watching my dogs and I thought to myself... "Carsten has such a cute butt". Don't worry folks I don't dwell on that too much.
I just think certain physical features of each and every dog are so cute. Well, I tend to be a people watcher too. I notice people with beautiful eyes or skin or hair. Just wondering if you guys have a favorite physical feature of your dogs?

for me it is Carstens butt.

I don't have any updated butt shots so this will have to do. lol

On Oliver my favorite physical feature is his sneer

The poor boy had a broken jaw that didn't receive medical help and healed funny. Many people think it makes him look mean. I think it makes him look thoughtful. lol I love it.

more...

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
For Lulu it was her feet

and Inga her eyes

each dog is so very different. There personalities as well as looks. They each have something very special that I remember.

so am I the only one here willing to openly admit I am weird?

Max does have beautiful eyes. They are so shiny and alert in your signature picture. I love the black eyeliner around eyes. :)

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
OMG your right his butt -IS- cute! LOL! Dont tell my hubby I said that ;-P I think my favorite feature on Zoey is her hair.. it's just so soft and "piecey" as I would call it.. It's so pretty right now too cause she's still a puppy and we haven't cut it yet... so her hair is Black on the tips, and then it goes to brown, and then to a lighter brown, and now it's starting to turn red at the roots!

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
For me, it's Summer's ears complete with little curl.

I also love her eyes. She has a very intense, intelligent gaze.

For Rose, it's her mask and whiskers. Her whiskers are all white on one side and all black on the other.

For Beau, its his smile. Beau is the dog that never stops smiling.

And Nard, well... it's his tongue.

Silly expression.

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
And Trey is just gorgeous, I don't know what to pick!

And for Nik, what captivated me was her eyes. They were always so soulful.

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
For Marge it's probably her ears.. Sometimes they're down, sometimes they're up, sometimes in between.. they flop all over. :D

Straight up while she's jumping in the air..

·
Registered
3,851 Posts

The poor boy had a broken jaw that didn't receive medical help and healed funny. Many people think it makes him look mean. I think it makes him look thoughtful. lol I love it.

more...
And I was thinking he was doing his Elvis impersonation.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
I love Matrix's webbed toes and I think he has a really nice snout.
I love Tippy's speckled nose, and her little pink belly.

Carsten has a very cute butt! and Oliver's sneer is too precious!

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
And I was thinking he was doing his Elvis impersonation.

LOL Actually in that picture he got a smell of cigarette from a friend of mine that smokes. Oliver HATES that smell and actually turns his nose around while he makes this crazy half moan half roar sound. He should be a poster child for an anti smoking campaign.

Miss Mutt I like Marge's ears too they are cute. I love her name too.

Laurelin everyone of your dogs is gorgeous. I love Nik's eyes too. She reminds me of Inga in that way. She appears to be very thoughtful.

·
Registered
7,761 Posts
For Kim it's her grin and her ears, hands down. My sunshine girl:

For Webster, his tail and his coloring. He has this big, happy, arching tail that just wags all the time. And I love his deep black and warm red patterning, with his white "tips" - chin, toes, tail tip, neck, chest...and that fur is super soft:

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What? Shaina, his ears are NOT your favorite feature? LOL Well, though I agree about his cute tail and beautiful colors, his ears remain my favorite. :)
As for Kim. I agree about her happy smile. She also have very pretty shaped eyes and a gentle looking brow. Her eyebrows are soft and give her a kind expression. :)
They are both beautiful dogs.

·
Registered
390 Posts
His feet...

Bud has white on all 4 of his feet. He has one foot that I call his albino foot, it's the foot where the white goes up more than the rest. This same foot is also the only foot with all white pads, including the one that's like half way up his leg, it also has a white dew claw. His other foot has a black dew claw, a black pad half way up his leg, and his other pads are a combination of black and white, but both front feet have all white claws.

His back foot, on the opposite side of his albino foot has the most black on his pads, and his outside claws are both black. His other back foot is about half black, half white, and it only has 1 black claw.

·
Registered
90 Posts
What beautiful dogs we all have!!! Thanks for sharing!

Here's mine:

Lucy's ears (one up one down)

Chloe's eyes

Onyx's smile

Libby's face

·
Registered
4,966 Posts
I think for Spunky it's the markings on her head. She has a little 'M' on it that makes me believe she was made for me.

For Honey it's her smile. You just can't feel sad around this face.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I love my dogs tail! I call it his pom pom which my husband hates *LOL, just to razz him I'll look at Taylor and say wave your pom pom over and over to get Taylor to wag his tail *LOL.

·
Registered
487 Posts
I love my dog's tail because it's SO expressive. As soon as I approach her, she starts wagging it rapidly. Often if I just look at her, she'll wag her tail.

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
for Lacey, it'd have to be her face...mostly her eyes....it is/they are so expressive.....from intelligence....

to intense....

to sweet/soft....

1 - 20 of 73 Posts