Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dog absolutely loves MilkBones, Dentabones, and Greenies. He scarfs them down instantly. He does like a few other ones, but these would have to be his favourite. What kind does your dog love?

·
Registered
237 Posts
My girls love everything. They love bacon stripes.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Emily will eat just about anything. We keep a box of Milkbones by the front door so we can give her a treat on the way out. She expects it and we like to give it to her.

·
Registered
389 Posts
My girls are labs they will eat anything you put in front of them lol. They like all kinds of treats. We have a bunch of different ones in the kitchen. Milkbone and a few other hard bones and then we have a few of the soft treats. Sadie needs to take medicine so the soft treats work really well for this. They also like pieces of oranges and carrots. Plus we just got Shadow the low fat treats.

·
Registered
245 Posts
My dogs love any kind of bone beef basted or with carob. They all freak out when they see me come home with a shopping bag because they know I never leave a store without something for them.

·
Registered
14 Posts
My dog will eat just about anything as well. But she really likes those liver snacks, they look nasty(obviously) but she loves them. She also like Scooby Snacks and those Doggy Deli(or whatever it's called) snacks. She also likes beef jerky, which isn't really a dog treat but she knows it by name!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yep, pigs ears and rawhide treats. Scruff accepts the dog biscuits in moderation. Give him too many at a time and he goes on strike. :D

·
Registered
41 Posts
My dog's favorite treat was--drum roll, please--asparagus.

Go figure. He also loved spinach and peas, and would do just about anything for cooked carrots or beans. But the asparagus--even the vet said it was the first time she ever heard of it. :)

Anyone else out there with veggie loving dogs?

mine loves them all greens reds orange,,,,,,, never onions. onions are like cancer.
never choclate even worse never never !!!!!!!!
and no real pig ears never!!!!!!!!!!!!never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its like you eating 3 lbs of bacon, yes 1 pig real ear...... never!!!if you want a healthy dog.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Weird....

um.... ok, this may seem kinda weird, I dont know maybe it's not but non of my dogs ever did this but Oero:confused: It was so wierd, most of the replies, ya'll said like pig ears and all that, but Oero's favorite treat, was a.................................... was a carrot:p When I first saw this my face was like:eek: , he picked a carrot over a rib bone, is that common.. lol

Weird dog:rolleyes:

·
Registered
175 Posts
My dogs love greenies. But some don't. I love to go to this doggie barkery away from my house and pick some up. They love them!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Beau will eat pretty much any kind of treat, but he really loves the carob brownie bite and the peanut butter muffins we get from the doggie bakery near us. He also LOVES Nylabones, pig ears, Greenies and cornstarch Booda Bones for chewing.:)

·
Registered
27 Posts
My dog is in love with pig hoofs, loves anything I really enjoy. But what really gets him going is I slowly simmer steak bites, chicken, and ham. I cook it so that its grey on the outside and runny pink on the inside. When I'm preparing it he sits and stares at the pot like if he looks away it will not be there, not to mention the profuse drooling.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Lilly has alot of allergies so I can't always grab a box of Milkbone unfortunately. She loves frozen carrot sticks, dehydrated 100% chicken breast, buffalo jerky & peanut butter frozen into her Kong.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts