Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'm just curious to know if your dog has a favourite toy or item he loves the most compared to the other stuff you buy him, sometimes it's even used as a treaty :)

I bought alot of toys recently and by what I've seen she has 2 favs, a toy that squeeks, she just loves the squeeking sound the toy makes and bites it non stop and a piece of wood I gave her when I brought her home, it turned from a reasonable piece of wood to a small chunk filled with teeth marks and always runs towards her bed to bite it if she's doing nothing..

So I'm asking, what's your best friend's favourite toy/item :)

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Ropes of all types are the best around here with a ball tied inside an old sock as a close second. I got lucky with a dog that likes the cheapest toys imaginable. ;p

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Sticks, plastic legs (like ones that hold up children's sand boxes), kong wubba, anything that has a squeaker (so we can't have them in the house) rope toys and knuckle bones!

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Sticks, logs, you name it....Caeda shows us her "Proud Prance" every time she picks one out for herself. Then she sits down and does her best imitation of a wood chipper lol.

·
Registered
5,932 Posts
For both dogs, anything that squeaks. For Ginger, Skineeezzz

·
Registered
4,350 Posts
For both dogs, anything that squeaks. For Ginger, Skineeezzz
OHHHH! Abby LOVES Skineeezzz! BUT. We had a squirel Skineezz and both dogs shared that, then we got a racoon Skineezz, and they shared that, BUT, then we got a red fox and Abby decided that was for her only, and started to guard it, so the fox went away!

Harper loves ropes and his new "cow" dog toy. It's more round and fluffy, but no stuffing inside, and very durable. Abby loves anything that bounces when we play fetch, and balls. But, she does insist on bringing that racoon to bed every night!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Bailey loves bones and stuffed animals. He's not super picky XD

Bella loves all toys, but she does have her 2 favorites! One is a little orange bouncy toy(http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3207112&lmdn=Dog+Toys this exact toy, except orange instead of "clear" blue). She ate the rope out of the middle ages ago(lol I laughed so hard when I saw it in her poop, didn't even loose the colors or anything, just in one end, out the other XD), that's her favorite indoor toy. Her favorite outdoor toy is a (very faded)yellow mini tennis ball that squeaks :p She tries to bring it inside every time we play with it XD

~IJMB

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Me...
She likes to play with me...
I was thinking that myself haha, I just figured out she loves it when I start clapping on my knees, she freaks out runs everywhere, come back, barks and runs all over again all happy go lucky, or the typical hide and seek, booh! she runs hide again and same procedure, she doesn't show alot of interest in toys now, just that stick or a bone and that squeky toy

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Luke's favorite toy would be his puppy.

He got it for Christmas 2010 and its the only stuffed toy in our house that has never been sewed back up! He loves that puppy so much, carries it around the house, always grabs it when we get home and instead of chewing on it he licks it! Second, would be squeaky balls, especially the air Kong ones.

I don't know if Zoey has a favorite toy yet. She loves the antler chews we have.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Mumble's current favorite toy is a yellow jingly ball, meant to be a cat toy. He kicks it and tosses it and pounces on it.

He also really loves this big blue rubber rooster that has a really deep squeaker, more of a honk.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Balls!, but she loves all of her toys, she changes her mind every day which one is her next favourite, but she also loves to play tug.

·
Registered
4,735 Posts
Monty loves his little "dolly" even though it has long ago lost it's head. We have to play retrieve with it every night. Remmy does not play with toys and Susie loves her rabbit and her teddy bears. Never has chewed them up.

·
Registered
33 Posts
My husband's socks! Hahaha..! i know, it sounds gross..but everytime my husband gets home from work, Dodger would wait for my husband to take his shoes and socks off then he grabs his socks right away then run off to the kitchen or his room (which is his crate) and chewed them! That is every night routine for him. We said no to him at first, but could not resist how funny (and cute :D) everytime he does it so we just let him be.
The second thing is his squeeky animal stuff. He "fight" with his animal stuff..lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts