Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new here and dont know if this has been done in the past so sorry if it has. Share pictures of you with your dog!!

here is me and bentley

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
At a garden park we went to last week for her 5th birthday. :)

·
Registered
66 Posts
myself and my pack last fall :)

·
Banned
6,240 Posts
I just love how diverse your pack is! A lot of people stick to one breed but I think it's more fun with several ;)

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
I can't pick just one..

First family photo

YOU MUST SIT FOR THE LLAMA LEG. (note for my fellow raw feeders that I took the leg when the meat was stripped, too hard for gnawing on)

Skijoring this last Xmas

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
I have a bunch :p

Me with Kimma during a training class:

With Pen and Kimma during winter break 2010:

All of us last summer during a walk:

Earlier this year:

·
Registered
507 Posts
This is a horribly unflattering photo of me, but I'm usually behind the camera and not in the pictures.

ETA: in our more natural environment. Slickrock Creek Trail, Joyce Kilmer Wilderness, NC/TN border.

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Me and my boy at Thanksgiving -

(his nails look long in this pic, weird because he was just groomed, LOL, I guess it's the way he was gripping on)

Last summer in Gettysburg:

I think this was two summers ago:

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Finkies mom what breed do you have? Sorry if you have said it before I am just curious...there so "fluffy" and cute,lol.

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
Strauss and me

Mahler and me

Mogwai!

The Smidge (Wesson)!

·
Registered
689 Posts
Well, I don't have a picture with me and all of my dogs...maybe that should be a project for my friend and I... ;)
Here's Ellie and I at the beach a couple of weeks ago.
ellie and i beach.jpg

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Ok. I'll bite this thread.

Don't mind the bad/grainy quality or the green border, the original (one of my senior pictures taken last summer) has been scanned into the computer, Photoshopped into my graduation announcement (I made my own), emailed to my email so I could have a copy on this computer, then cropped to put on photobucket for your viewing pleasures.
Yes, I look young, hope it lasts :D

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Finkies mom what breed do you have? Sorry if you have said it before I am just curious...there so "fluffy" and cute,lol.
They are Finnish Spitz (nicknamed "finkie") :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts