Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.
I just wanted to know if there are any Yorkie owners here :)

I have a 11 month old purebreed Yorkshire Terrier, ICK registered (Icelandic Kennel Club, FCI).
He is too big for the breed, so i can not show him, and he has overbite, but he's very healthy and beautiful!
My Yorkie's name is Fido, in Pedigree he's name is Gulltoppa Amadeus Happy Cover, his mam is ISCH Rosetopp's Cover Girl and dad ISCH Sea Star's Plenty of Happiness.

Here are few pics of Fido, please put some text about youre Yorkies or Yorkie mixes here and pictures!

(more pics are on www.flickr.com/iamthesun !

·
Registered
554 Posts
I have a Yorkie/Maltese mix. Behaviour-wise, I think she's 75% Yorkie and 25% Maltese. She's a little fireball who thinks she's my second-in-command.

·
Registered
554 Posts
There, I used the pics to update my avatar/signature a bit. ;)

I got her when I lived in southern Florida, so I named her Sannabelle after the island. I call her "Belle" for short. One day my sister mentioned that "Maximus" is a really cool name. I remebered that Maltese were used by the Romans, so I announced that Maximus was, in fact, Belle's middle name. I did it partly to tick off my sister, but mostly because Maximus is in fact a cool name that fits her personality perfectly. :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Harry is realy cute :D
He's just like Fido, with his ears down,not up like they are suppose to be :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
shes a bit older now I took her to the vet to get weight yesterday and she was 4.2kg. I was like WOW thats heavy how much does Fido weight

1 - 7 of 7 Posts