Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone was going to the York, PA Celtic Cluster this year. Xeph and I will be there, but only for 2 days (Wednesday and Thursday, March 14 and 15).

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep! That's it! It should be a cool show with a decent amount of vendors. They also have Rally and Obedience. Should be a good show to day trip to :)

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
I was asked to go up and show a couple bulldogs, but unfortunately its the week of our bulldog specialty (which is why there is no entries for bulldogs cept those first two days) It would be hard to go all the way up to York then have to turn around and come back to help set up and work dogs (we have 11 we are showing, and possibly 2 more if he can't show himself). So I will be in Bel Alton, MD at the fairgrounds there.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
I was going to say if you take me I"ll go!....

and then I remembered I'll be spending both those days and a third at the hospital X_X. awesomemymonthisruined.

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
If there are people coming to meet us, I have no problem hanging around the show a bit :) Our hotel is only 10 minutes down the way.

I will not have Mogwai with me, but Strauss will be going to work, and I'll have the two client dogs :)

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, I don't have a problem hanging around the show site, either :)

I will have Kimma and Bubbles with me.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Maybe I'll see if Dad and I can swing out if his tests don't run all morning/day.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts