Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought perhaps I should introduce myself before asking a question.
I have a mixed breed dog who looks a bit like a fox, only perhaps larger. I've heard some say she has some Border Collie in her (is that how you spell that breed?). I wouldn't mind hearing what you experienced folks think she may be "made of." I believe I have attached some photos, or a link to them anyway. Computers are not really my thing so there is no telling where you might end up!

" media="(max-width: 640px)"> " media="(max-width: 960px)"> " media="(max-width: 1920px)">

I live in Wisconsin in a house full of pets, which I am hesitant to say on this forum consists primarily of cats. :behindsofa: Don't hurt me.
I am the one normally answering questions on cat forums so I really appreciate the fact that there are those of you willing to share your knowledge of dogs with others less experienced. My sweet Maggie is 17 years old. I adopted her from the pound less than a day before she was to be... well... you know... and she has been the best dog. She has been so great in fact that I have never had cause to learn about behavior problems, or medical care, or even birthing puppies. Now, at her ripe old age, there are some concerns I would like to help her with if possible, so I do have some questions. I assume this isn't the ideal area to post them so will see if I can locate somewhere more appropriate, perhaps a geriatric thread.

Nice to meet all of you!

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
How large is she? I don't really see Border Collie, but rather, Corgi.

Lots of members here have cats! I have two myself.

welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hi and welcome. That's so nice of you to rescue an old girl like that..& I have a cat too, so you dont have to hide behind a couch, many of us here have cats also...:rockon:....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts