Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I had today off and had the grand idea to take the dogs to the DP. Yesterday it was in the 40s here and everything started melting big time, my backyard was a mud bog :eek:. When I got up this morning the temps had dropped below freezing again but I guess as the sun came out so did the mud and the iced over giant puddles at the DP were very thin ice the dogs went right thru. Here's some pics from today

Charlie very happy to be getting out and headed for the DP

Ella also excited to go

MORE...

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
dont you just love spring??? when everything is thawing.. and every dog... is well.. uhm.. MUDDY.. :D :D

Nice pics DM!!! :D

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
oh my god DM how did you get them back in the car! Bello has the same thaw/freeze problem at our house. we stop him every time he enters ( because he opens the door by himself) to wipe his feet! what a pain. that time of the year i guess!! cute pics! how is mojo adjusting? looks like he is well:D

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dont you just love spring??? when everything is thawing.. and every dog... is well.. uhm.. MUDDY.. :D

Nice pics DM!!! :D
Thanks Mudra, it was UGH! a mess to say the least

MUD PUPPIES!!!!! They're too cute K.

Bet that made a nice mess..
Took me about 4 hrs. to clean them and the van ey yi yi what a mess lol

oh my god DM how did you get them back in the car! Bello has the same thaw/freeze problem at our house. we stop him every time he enters ( because he opens the door by himself) to wipe his feet! what a pain. that time of the year i guess!! cute pics! how is mojo adjusting? looks like he is well
I just let them into the back of the van (I have all but one captains chair removed so they have lots of room back there) I was a horiffic mess tho. I still have to go vacuum the van out today. I just put towels down over the worst of it so they didn't get dirty again once I had them cleaned up lol. Mo's settled in perfectly, just like he's always been here jcd, thanks for askin

I feel your pain Deiselsmama. I feel your pain.
At least they had fun though!
This is true, they did have fun!

Awe LOL! Havent seen ya in a while D'smama!!!
Great to see your babies having some dirty fun!
Nessa
Thanks Nessa :)

Oh dear, I hate it when that happens! I love the mud on the blonde fur. I bet you had fun cleaning them off!
Not so much so no *rolleyes*

That's one mystery of life they'll never solve...why mud puddles are doggy magnets.

Lucky pups.
somewhat like little boys I think haha

·
Registered
823 Posts
Mine will literally roll in it. My black dog and my tan dog both turn a lovely shade of dark brown. I was at my cousin's house over the weekend and her dogs are good. They sit at the back door while she towels them off. Mine aren't there yet. This summer when I am home and have time, that is the first thing they will learn.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts