Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, yet another "guess-the-breed" post...hehe. It's worth it though, I promise! :)

...Just for fun. :eek:

Allow me to introduce myself. I once had an account - called youknowitstrue or something along those lines. Took a break from the computer just as I got my first puppy, but now I am back. I believe I posted my puppy (Colby's) story before, but just to do a recap...

Here's what he looked like when he arrived one cold night from some friends who no longer wanted him - (they also claimed he was a purebred Pomeranian. Pfffffft. I have since deemed these people crazy.)

Here is how my little companion looks now.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Yes, yet another "guess-the-breed" post...hehe. It's worth it though, I promise!

And of course, I must post more pictures of my little love.

I swear he is saying, "IHATEPICTURES."

Hello, you.

Snoozin' in the recliner.

Okay, enough pictures for now. I'm too proud of a parent. :D
Any breed(s) guesses? One of my friends calls him a Heinz 57, heehee. I don't care what he is, he's my little mutt. <3 But I do get very curious. Terrier? Pom? Sheltie? Who knows.

Thanks.

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Re: Yes, yet another "guess-the-breed" post...hehe. It's worth it though, I promise!

yeah, i was thinking Pom and Yorkie, as well.....i see the pom quite strongly and there's definitely terrier in there, and w/ as small as he is i'd have to say the Yorkie...

·
Registered
84 Posts

I see pom, yorkie, and some sort of wire haired terrier? His hair looks wiry in places and that's not a trait in poms, or yorkies. Also, in the second picture in your second post he reminds me of a mini Benji. All the Benji stars were mixed breed shelter dogs. lol

·
Registered
1,660 Posts

I think I might see Yorkie, long hair chihuahua mix.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts