Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every time I try to get a cute picture of Holly and J.C. together, someone has to lose attention span, the phone rings, someone's at the door, camera dies... but I finally got a good one. Well, I like their faces, I'm not totally thrilled at the fact that both look like they have bedhead (they need to be brushed haha), but still it's my favorite so far.

And here is one from earlier... We were having doggie "ice cream". Looks like I have two papillons that need a lesson in patience. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
714 Posts
i feel your pain about getting a group shot.
i try once a week to get a good shot of my 3 together, just so i can gage keno's growing and well to have such cute pictures lol

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
Awwwwww! Do your paps bulldoze their way to food? I have two of mine that do. Summer could be a rugby player.

PS- I want your Aussie. ;)

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haha thanks guys!

Well J.C. will run through fire to get to food, and Holly would because he does and well, she doesn't want to be left out.

Yeah the kitty under the chair is Gizmo. She usually gets too many kisses from the dogs, and tries to keep her distance. I didn't even know she was in the kitchen until I uploaded the pic.

·
Registered
282 Posts
So cute! Your dogs always look so beautiful! :)

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
The more pictures I see of Paps...the more I want to meet one IRL...I haven't as of yet...but I'm holding out hope. :D

Beautiful doggies you have. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts