Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't say enough good things about this pup. He was a bit shaken by his plane ride (who can blame him?) but once out of the crate he was cool as a cucumber. He watched planes taking off, explored things, tried to climb on top of his crate, and happily settled in on my lap for the ride home. Once home he made himself at home. He explored with his tail wagging, played, ate, and napped like he had lived here forever. I am head over heels in love with him. Pictures don't do him justice. He has the best personality and his movement...oh his movement. I can't wait to watch him grow up into the stunning dog he is destined to be.

At the airport newly sprung from his crate.

I'm home.

I like it here.

I do have to say that he is not fat. So nice to see a puppy at a decent weight and not a butterball.

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
You got my favorite puppy <3. Warms my heart to see how much you love him and how easily he has settled in in just a day

·
Registered
12,194 Posts
Beautiful puppy! I hope you post more pictures as he grows. We all love to follow Xeph's puppies :)

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you for the kind comments and thank you Xeph for my wonderful boy. All of those pics were from the first day. He was settled in from the moment he walked through the door.

·
Registered
5,902 Posts
I chuckled when you mentioned watching planes; with his name, all I could think of was "Benny and the Jets". He's a very handsome boy!

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
They are running me ragged now that they're older. Trying to start real socialization for the puppies that are left.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
One week later and all is going well.

He thinks that Puddin' is great. She is so patient with him.

He "helped" capture my jacket when it made a run for it.

With the exception of 2 nights he has slept through the night. Housebreaking is going well. He visited my grandmother in a nursing home and was calm and social with everyone. My Labramutt, Jake, is taking his time getting used to the idea of a little brother. Time will tell with that situation. Overall I am beyond pleased.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts