Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
*ROFL!!!!*

OMG Zim that is SO incredibly random! I love it!

You wanna hang with him so I can TAKE A BREAK!!??!?!

·
Registered
9,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Yep Strauss is such a sweety I just love to cuddle his big head whenever I see him. I'm glad I know a great GSD like him.

I have bad luck with GSDs and tend to be a mite hesitant around them. All the ones I have met have been poor breed examples, I am now positive of that.

Xeph send the dood on over..ill spoil him rotten:D

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
Thank you ma'am! ....I am however, sorry he tried to kill one of your chickens. I'm very glad that he didn't succeed. Pretty sure the chicken is glad too...

Can't blame a dog for his prey drive though. Ended up proofing for everything...never considered Chickens x.x (I live in the City! Who has chickens?!)

Zim, I have to ask what you were watching to make you fall so madly in love with my Moose of a Mouse, lol

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Oh pooh, no harm done. My gang has suceeded before and ended up eating the thing. :p

There's a ton of stuff you can proof for out here that you never think of in other places. haha

·
Registered
9,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Himself....I watched all his vids...he has...pitbully mannerisms...like his body set says to me

"Hah Mom Yeah Cool That was funnay as crap lets do it again!"

All the GSDs I've met have been very sort of militant in mannerisms...that's not counting what Ive come to term in my head 'the BYB Seven'.

I've never actually seen a GSD like him.

·
Registered
13,066 Posts
You're not the first to say Strauss isn't very GSDish in mannerism xD

My other two boys are. Justin is quite laid back, definitely aloof, and Ranger dog is an EXTREMELY serious boy.

Strauss is mister happy go lucky "Life is grand man!". He's like a Shepherd Hippie....

Does he have his serious moments? God yes. Dogstar has seen them. But he is certainly a carefree dog as compared to the other two.

I don't believe it to be anthropomorphization when I say Strauss thinks he's hilarious, LOL!

Oh pooh, no harm done. My gang has suceeded before and ended up eating the thing. :p
Waste not want not xD!

·
Registered
9,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ROFL @ shepherd hippie..

I was looking for agility vids and he popped up. Im doing a bit of backyard agility with the Bolo Beast and was looking for ideas.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts