Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am totally excited. My dog Hollie had her puppies. SHe had them on Sept. 4th. Ten puppies. All three colors. Mom is doing amazing and looks great. She is eating well, and has lost only two or three pounds. The puppies are nursing great.

Hollie is amazing mama dog. She did great during the whole whelping process. I do not even know how to discribe how proud and relieved that I am right now. She is protective but not aggressive, I can clean her area without any trouble, she doesnt seem to mind when I move her puppies to clean or change the bedding but she always aware of where they are.

I am also glad to say that hollie seems to know that she has to eat and drink and go to use the bathroom. She does this as long as the puppies are not crying .

I am excited for her and I am glad that we are through preganancy and whelping.
Now on the caring for mama and the puppies.

·
Registered
438 Posts
I am totally excited. My dog Hollie had her puppies. SHe had them on Sept. 4th. Ten puppies. All three colors. Mom is doing amazing and looks great. She is eating well, and has lost only two or three pounds. The puppies are nursing great.

Hollie is amazing mama dog. She did great during the whole whelping process. I do not even know how to discribe how proud and relieved that I am right now. She is protective but not aggressive, I can clean her area without any trouble, she doesnt seem to mind when I move her puppies to clean or change the bedding but she always aware of where they are.

I am also glad to say that hollie seems to know that she has to eat and drink and go to use the bathroom. She does this as long as the puppies are not crying .

I am excited for her and I am glad that we are through preganancy and whelping.
Now on the caring for mama and the puppies.
Pictures of the new arrivals please!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts