Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,794 Posts
Well, damn.

I missed the Dinosaur Dog Trainer when I returned from my, ah, sabbatical. Brad was one of the good guys.

·
Registered
5,615 Posts
Hey Everyone,
I haven't been in in ages...but wanted to come back and speak about WVasko.
He was always fair. No bullshit, self-deprecating and a real good friend to the forum and dogs in general.
It was a pleasure to share this space with him.
I have signed the guest book at the link provided. I wonder if his family knew we loved him like we did?

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Also been a long time since I logged on here, but I'm also sorry to learn of his passing. He always gave such good advice and seemed to be a genuinely nice man.

·
Registered
7,296 Posts
Sad to hear this. I learned a lot from him over the years and I have a lot of respect for the way he presented himself in this public space. May his spirit and his family find peace!

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
Oh how sad. :( RIP Dinosaur dog trainer.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
I haven't been here in ages but heard about WVasko and wanted to come and express my sorrow over his passing. May he rest in peace and may his loved ones find comfort in the happy memories of him.

·
Registered
7,435 Posts
Oh no! I had a lot of respect for wvasko. I'll miss him.

I wonder who's taking Pierce.

·
Registered
17,913 Posts
I'm sorry to hear this. He was a great guy, here, with a lot of knowledge and respect - and humor.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear this. He was able to give great advice without being rude, but with no BS. He will be missed. My condolences to his family.

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
I remember seeing WVasko posts back from my lurking days before I even joined the forum.

So sorry to hear of his passing. He will definitely be very missed. :(

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Awwww :( I was just wondering about him when I was reading an older post the other day. Very sad to hear this. He seemed like a very friendly, down-to-earth person.
My thoughts and prayers go out to his loved ones.

·
Registered
8,384 Posts
Hey Everyone,
I haven't been in in ages...but wanted to come back and speak about WVasko.
He was always fair. No bullshit, self-deprecating and a real good friend to the forum and dogs in general.
It was a pleasure to share this space with him.
I have signed the guest book at the link provided. I wonder if his family knew we loved him like we did?
Perfectly spoken ^^^^^^ :(

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
He was my friend. He kept me in the competition dog game years ago when I was ready to walk away. We spoke around 3 times a week for years.

Pierce is doing fine. Brad made certain of that.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts