Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ater a long winter, me and my two Portuguese water Scnauzers, put our boat onto the lake today! What a feeling to be on unstable ground again, I love it, I set the sails for the first time by turning on my 260 horse Merc, and off we went. Put onto a little isle and let the dogs explore, and sure enough, Doc, the male got a tick on him. There were two deer there also and they left for another island. Wish I brought my camera, my little guys enjoy it as much as I do, they will sleep good tonight!:)

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have to admit, I love the changes of seasons, makes me appreciate summer more! Thanks for your reply:)

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes Elana, winters are getting harder, and I am much older then you. Especially when I have to go out in a snow storm with my guys, but they make me feel young:D When I first get up my dogs are inpatiently looking at me to get going, but I have to sit on the edge of the bed to get the blood flowing to all the working parts. lol

I like the canoe, no noise. We had a canoe that came in two sections, it split right in the middle, and it dove tailed together, (I guess for easy transporting), so one day I wanted to see if it would work with just one half section. Well that how my dogs and I, became water dogs:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts