Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Okay before I send an email do you have any suggestions on what I should include in it other than I was wondering if she had any litters at the moment, if she bred the dogs etc

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
most breeders will not have a litter at the moment so asking what her current and future breeding plans are would probably be better. Does she have a waiting list? What health testing has she done?

I'll try to find some websites that talk about how to pick a breeder.

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
most breeders will not have a litter at the moment so asking what her current and future breeding plans are would probably be better. Does she have a waiting list? What health testing has she done?

I'll try to find some websites that talk about how to pick a breeder.
the users "keechak" and "pawzk9" are both involved with aussies. They will know much more about the breed and all the important breed specific details.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I sent her a brief email just covering the outline of if she breeds, any costs, any future plans etc and if she does breed I'll probably try and arrange a time when she's online to talk to her about the litter etc.

So do you suggest me messaging those users and asking them about temperment and that of the Aussies or something along those lines or do you think I should just try contacting them about how to find a good breeder for that breed?

21 - 24 of 24 Posts