Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came home to find my power out and workers from the electric company working on the lines. I went around to the backyard to see what they were doing since that's where the main power line is. I heard Zero barking at them like crazy. As I looked out the back door, he was running up and down the fence barking at the workers while carrying a rope bone in his mouth. The stupid dog was trying to get these complete strangers to play fetch with him. What an awful guard dog!! Clearly I have failed in my training. :(

·
Registered
238 Posts
ROFL - I think you just answered your own question about getting a third animal. ;)

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Clearly, Brutus could see they were no threat so why go to the trouble of barking. Zero was a bit confused that he didn't know whether to be fierce or friendly. :D

·
Banned
414 Posts
Duchess, our GSD will pee or poop and run for her crate if someone she doesn't know comes to the door. I hate the when the UPS man comes. LOL.

Security is up to Max.

Chris

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Clearly, Brutus could see they were no threat so why go to the trouble of barking. Zero was a bit confused that he didn't know whether to be fierce or friendly. :D
No, I think Brutus saw that they had no food so he was not interested. Zero thinks everyone is his best friend on the face of the planet. I think he believes hands exist to scratch his ears. Silly dog.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
No, I think Brutus saw that they had no food so he was not interested. Zero thinks everyone is his best friend on the face of the planet. I think he believes hands exist to scratch his ears. Silly dog.
And what else would hands be for....sheesh, can't believe you haven't figured that one out!!?? :D Feeding, petting and scratching ears and bellies!

·
Registered
10,837 Posts
Smalls must have trained him. We had guys out in the yard working and I let the dogs out forgetting they were out there. Jack and Jonas are going nutso and guarding the door, but Smalls is running from guy to guy with a dopey smile jumping on them for attention.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts