Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
Im New to this forum but I was worried about my 4 month puppy. Hes a American bulldog mix with possible wired haired terrier. His mom was hit and killed by a car and I saved the litter and raised them until I could get them adopted. All were adopted but one owner returned one. I now have him,and his name is Onyx.
I also have a Chihuahua who is about 5 years old with no problems. That being said I m worried about the puppy because his stomach is swollen and bloated looking and feeling. Its been this way for about a week but it just keeps getting bigger. I done believe he has bloat. Hes not uncomfortable. And he has had worms in the past. He eats like a champ but hes had bad gas lately and his stools are loose but not watery. Any ideas from anyone?

Thank you in advance for your help.

·
Registered
583 Posts
cicely ,
Welcome to DF.
Sorry to hear you dog is not feeling well. Thank You for the rescue work. Your pup could use a Vet check up for that swollen stomach. Try posting in the Health Forum section and include any Vet and shot history.

oldhounddog

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
thank you...I reposted there when I found it. Hes doing better. The vet did a deworming ust in case and said he thinks he swallowing air when he eats since its worse after eating.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts