Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I promise my puppy will bring a smile to your face! :wave:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm new to this site, however, I've noticed the people and the site are wonderful! I'm a new pet owner and love my little handsome boy, he always puts a smile on my face and brightens up my day! That video is my favorite video of him, he's such a character :)

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to view my beautiful video. I hope you and your loved ones have a wonderful weekend!:peace:

·
Registered
280 Posts
I hope you enjoy this forum as much as I do. I have found not only valuable information but wonderful people as well.

·
Registered
12,761 Posts
That is just too amusing.

Every morning during my drive in to work I see a lady walking her Yorkie, but...she doesn't hold onto the leash. The dog runs, no, bounds ahead of her with the leash in his mouth, wrestles with the leash until the lady catches up, and then bounds again. That too is just too amusing, but totally opposite of this. Ha!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm glad you guys like Joey (my puppy), hopefully that video brightened your day a little! I feel so lucky I found this site, I seriously check it more then I check my Facebook lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts