Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Those are amazing, heartbreaking photos. Some of those dogs just look so sad I wish I could help them too. You do great work Ted...

·
Registered
640 Posts
Bless your friend for helping these poor animals... thank you for helping too and for sharing these heart-breaking photos. I just want to cry and hug and kiss these poor sweet animals. I'm so glad they have friends who can give them some much-needed nourishment and love!

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
*pouts* I need to remember NOT to open these type of threads when I'm already depressed. I want to cry... How can anyone do this to their dogs?

There is something about General that catches my eye. Gosh I would take him and love him forever. I really hate people somedays...

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
*pouts* I need to remember NOT to open these type of threads when I'm already depressed. I want to cry... How can anyone do this to their dogs?

There is something about General that catches my eye. Gosh I would take him and love him forever. I really hate people somedays...
You ARE NOT the only one. The way I look at it is; these dogs hardly see humans as it is so every chance we get to love on them and give them treats, it brightens their day. If I could I'd go out there more because that little bit of time rubbing between their ears of giving them kisses on their nose, whatever it may be, changes their entire day.

DeeDee (she's in a different thread) held onto Angie when she turned around to leave. Almost like "please, I'll miss you, don't leave me here" and it broke out hearts because besides that bit of time there isn't much you can do.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts