Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to share some info and pics of my working dogs/pets. Please feel free to add your dogs no matter what sport/work you are involved in.

This is Katana, she is a 2 year old olde english bulldogge. She is a very stable, clear headed dog with a VERY good on and off switch. She mainly works with prey and has a very high prey drive but depending on the training you can work her with balanced drives and she will bring a little defense with pressure from the helper. I am training her in IPO or schutzhund.

This is Horse, he is a long haired olde or mammut bull (long story lol) he is 15 months old, I have been training him in schutzhund since he was 3 months, he does well, he has extremely solid nerves and very confident, he is no bully and is fine with all dogs and people (he is very friendly even with strangers) but he is a natural protector. He works in fight drive although does have a moderate prey and defense drive. He is very passionate about his work and I just love him to bits...he is also an excellent and natural tracker.

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
Awesome dogs you have. Great pics. Love Horse's color black & tan and brindle my 2 favorites right there. I will post some pics in a little bit. Kantana is interestingly marked too with the tan point and pie bald. Sound like great working dogs you got!

Hope juliemule comes and post some of those beautiful dogs too!!!!

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
My shelter mutt, Kit. She is quickly climbing through the ranks in NADAC agility, has competed at Skyhoundz local and regional disc championships, and is starting nosework now.

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
More dog pictures.
Julie, I LOVE your pictures! The Maligator puppy smile is priceless, and the last photo of the girl and dog is very sweet.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Gorgeous pics, guys! :) I love me a working dog.

Here are a couple of pics of my sled dogs at work (play). I have a thread with more pics here.

kinross classic 2.jpg syndey TR3.jpg clear lake 2.jpg

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
Juliemule love em!!! They are awesome dogs.

Enjoyed seeing everyone else's as well.

Here is some of mine...............

First one is a short video

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LOVE working pits, if we didn't have BSL here I would have 40 lol, love the muscle tone and the attitude. Awesome

·
Registered
427 Posts
Here is a collage of working pictures Mandy's breeder did for the USRC's magazine. I just came home from tracking and realized that I dont' have a single picture of her tracking. Oh well ...

and here is one of our latest endeavors (and I really need to get that harness trimmed)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts