Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildology

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  RonE 
#1 · (Edited)
#2 ·
Judging by their distribution area and retail locations, it looks to be a regional store brand. Going off a quick glance at the ingredients of their products, I think it would be worth trying.

#4 ·
Ingredients look solid, wonder who the manufacturer is? (Rural King house brand it appears but who makes it?). The trademark is almost brand new, only since February of this year and as the food is brand new in stores, so there isn't really a way to judge the food's track record of something like recalls.

The "Chase" formula would be my pick. Chicken meal and turkey meal in the first 3 ingredients and 32/20 protein/fat is right in line with my preferred nutritional analysis.

#5 ·
I feed this to my pack. I have 7 giant breed dogs. They all eat considerably less on the Wildology than they did on their previous food. Their coats are healthier with amazing shine. They are more active. The ones I had tummy issues with are now doing 110% better. When I produce my litters of pups I recommend them looking for the food in their area and keeping their pups on it. The cost is reasonable compared to other brands. For me it’s cheaper than what I was feeding with 10x better results.
Anyone familiar with this food?
http://wildology.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.