Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my freind got a new puppy its really cute looking rottie puppy 10 weeks old. i went to go see it cuz i mean who doesnt love puppies??
and i found out he named it "Super Commador Puppy Kitty Killer Da 3rd":confused:

....That is deffinantly the wierdes/longest name ive ever herd, what threw me off more is he remembers it perfectly (My friend not the dog)

Whats the weirdest puppy name youve herd of??

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
Well that is bizarre isn't it.

Though I'm not surprised he remembers it as I pretty much remember all my dogs registered names.

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
That's such a boy thing to do... lol

When I was looking for name ideas for my new puppy, my brother suggested "Coju" (like, Corona Jr.).. instead of Cujo... get it? Ha :rolleyes: lol

·
Registered
40 Posts
People always tell me that i give my dogs the strangest names. I think they are original ... not strage ... but i will leave you to make you decision.
My first dog is a lil shih tzu .... Princess ZaHaru Buiii ... i call her ZaHaru ... witch translates to "tiny flower"

The Second is a fila brasiliero (brazilian mastiff) Lord Adolwolf Von Hienrick. Lol yes i'm german. i call him Adolwolf. But this translates back to "noble wolf protector of family"

My third the APBT puppy ... Her name is Pandorum's Lily Red Sunrise. I call her Pandora.

And even my cat ... lol she is a flame point siamese ... The White Nina Rawr. And we call her ninja.

Even those who have passed have a name that's 100% original lol.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
I don't have anything really long, but my neighbors used to call thier dog Tally, short for "Tally HO!". That was a little weird, but now they changed the name to...Bacon. :D

·
Registered
823 Posts
My animals have people names, no too terribly original, but they fit. My cousin got the cutest basset pup a while back. They named her Chubbs. Yes, HER. Poor little girl LOL.

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
People always tell me that i give my dogs the strangest names. I think they are original ... not strage ... but i will leave you to make you decision.
My first dog is a lil shih tzu .... Princess ZaHaru Buiii ... i call her ZaHaru ... witch translates to "tiny flower"

The Second is a fila brasiliero (brazilian mastiff) Lord Adolwolf Von Hienrick. Lol yes i'm german. i call him Adolwolf. But this translates back to "noble wolf protector of family"

My third the APBT puppy ... Her name is Pandorum's Lily Red Sunrise. I call her Pandora.

And even my cat ... lol she is a flame point siamese ... The White Nina Rawr. And we call her ninja.

Even those who have passed have a name that's 100% original lol.
The Pit doesn't really have a weird name at all.

The little one is kind of weird, basically because it is uncommon. So its not something people are used to hearing. I like less common names.

·
Registered
538 Posts
6 years ago I bought a miniature schnauzer puppy. My mom has since taken ownership of him. I registered his name. It is "Phoenix's tail feather Onyx" We just call him onyx for short. I was going to breed him but never did. I always thought akc dogs had such pompous, ridiculous names so I thought I would give onyx one too...haha. Its a Harry potter reference. None if it is from an actual kennel or anything.

·
Registered
637 Posts
I gots me a puppy named Radha:rolleyes:

·
Registered
150 Posts
My animals...

Aiko = Little Love in Japanese
Hime = Princess in Japanese
Shiva = Goddess of Destruction

When I was a kid.. i used to name our cats after food.

We had:

Cheese
Pizza
Nugget
and Cheese Jr.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts