Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw tree that had been hollowed out inside, and of course, I had to climb inside. Hallie was very sad and confused that I was in a tree. It made a great picture though!-

She's been enjoying summer so far. I sure do love this dog-

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Hallie is a cute girl! She does look a bit bewildered as to why you are in a tree! Lol! :)

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
I'm so glad to see you back! I had missed Hallie pictures, such a pretty little girl!

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Look at all that beagly cuteness. :)

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
Beagles! I want them all!

I love confused dogs. "Why . . . why would you do that? You won't want me to . . . You're freakin' me out, let's go."

·
Registered
521 Posts
Very cute! But as a former Beagle owner I really must ask, is that Beagle really off leash.....and staying with you!?! Our Beagles would have been long gone, not that they had any training in that regard. :)

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Thanks everyone!
It's nice to see all of the new members we've gained!

It has been quite awhile since I was on the forum. Upendi, when I left you had just gotten your new pup!

Very cute! But as a former Beagle owner I really must ask, is that Beagle really off leash.....and staying with you!?! Our Beagles would have been long gone, not that they had any training in that regard. :)
Yes she is off leash (it feels so good to say that!) :). She's a very well trained dog, I've spent hours upon hours training her. I do competitive obedience with her and she's 3 weeks into her first rally class.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts