Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure this is not normal! My patter dale is not far off being 2. And since we put her in a crate on a night, I thought this had stopped. Today, I had to go out for 4 hours, so I didn't want to leave her in her crate, I put her bedding in the kitchen and closed her in, she is used to this. She went for a wee and poop before I left, I times my going out tht way on purpose! When I come home I let her out, she wees. I go up to put baby to bed and when I come down she has pooped on the carpet. I then go to put her bed back in her crate and find it soaked in wee! I thought they didn't go in their beds? She had the whole kitchen floor around her! This isnt he first time, one morning I found she had been laying in her own wee in her crate. I thought it was a one off though as it was fairly new to her. It's not as if she's in their long really. We get up at between 5 and 6 with the baby and one off us stays up til around 11pm. What's going on? Is it training? Is it psychological? She was crated as she kept weeing and pooping on the carpet under the computer desk. Even using special sprays and carpet cleaning didn't stop her. She would do it and you could see it was the tiniest wee and knew she was capable of holding it in but still did it. I'm a a loss what to do!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts