Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, as I love how cute the dog are, I gather many images of how cute and adorable they are in this video, hope you may like it

Check it out!

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
One positive comment and one negative comment I'll make and I hope you don't mind me posting the negative comment, but I felt I had to.

Positive: Cute video and cute pups. I especially like the ones that have personality to them. And the music is sweet too.
Negative: Your description underneath needs working. Here's what you wrote: Nowadays, dogs and puppies are making the world a better place to live, its making the world become a life. They does not only loyal to their owner but are very valuable when you are stress. So take a good care of them, and be happy with them!

Here are some pointers to help make it clearer: For it's, you need an apostrophe because you're saying it is. The part after the comma (live) doesn't make much sense even though I get what you mean, so I would rephrase it. Your whole 2nd sentence should be rephrased too even though I got what you meant. For example: not "they does not" but they are not; you need a comma before but, and add an "ed" after stressed. Other than that, cool video.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
One positive comment and one negative comment I'll make and I hope you don't mind me posting the negative comment, but I felt I had to.

Positive: Cute video and cute pups. I especially like the ones that have personality to them. And the music is sweet too.
Negative: Your description underneath needs working. Here's what you wrote: Nowadays, dogs and puppies are making the world a better place to live, its making the world become a life. They does not only loyal to their owner but are very valuable when you are stress. So take a good care of them, and be happy with them!

Here are some pointers to help make it clearer: For it's, you need an apostrophe because you're saying it is. The part after the comma (live) doesn't make much sense even though I get what you mean, so I would rephrase it. Your whole 2nd sentence should be rephrased too even though I got what you meant. For example: not "they does not" but they are not; you need a comma before but, and add an "ed" after stressed. Other than that, cool video.
Hi, thanks a lot of helping me fixed the grammar, English is my second language so I'm weak in it. Moreover, I try to make my best for gathering and making some video on pets, so this video was the first one. It might be some kind of boring to see images fly over the video, but I will try my best to make some expression out of it.

So thanks again for the help :wave:

However, here are my dog that want to say Hi to you :)

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
I figured English might be your 2nd language and I'm glad you took it in a constructive way. So many people take positive criticism the wrong way when others are just trying to help.

No, the images are fine. It's neat to see so many different breeds too, I've gone through videos like that one (of just one breed too and corny music to boot) just to see what that rare breed looks like. Believe me, yours was much better and bearable too!

Aw, your dog is soo cute! I love those feathered ears, the coloring of your dog! I'd put up a pic of my dog to say "hi" back to yours, but I'm still learning to post pictures...I must learn to post pictures! His puppy picture is my avatar though; Luke and I say, "Hi!" back! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts