Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,658 Posts
Well those two demographics spend HUGE amounts of money on dogs and golf respectively.

RonE - I know I'm not a mod, but if the mods ever get around to rewriting the rules and you would like a proof-reader, let me know. :)

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
yes the link in signature thing should be posted right on the sig. page, I have been here a while and had no idea. on most forums I am on, I list all my pets in my siggy, followed by "and the Prairie Clan gerbils" instead of listing my Gerbils and just linking the prairie Clan part to my website. pure laziness is the only reason I only have my dogs on my sig on this forum. I genally look up rules on things before I do them, but a link in my Sig would not even cross my mind to look up rules on.

·
Registered
11 Posts
a friend of mine was a new member and he got banned for "spam" for a video he posted that was relating to the posters question and not selling anything. just so yall know. i was upset about it, figured there was a misunderstanding. he sent an email explaining and never got a reply...

·
Registered
11 Posts
mod, forum owner? not sure there is an email somewhere...

·
Banned
55 Posts
Hmm granted i am new but that a common rule in most message forums so am well aware. What a lot of people do not do and i included myself in that is read the tos i know i should. But it just so long. Most people who just join the board to spam are just pain in the butts.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts