Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Eek! No wonder that should be avoided. Isis doesn't look like she is leaving goober behind though, so how bad could it be? lol

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
PM...don't know whether to report you for animal abuse or child abuse! That poor child is getting a real "tongue lashing" and that poor dog...well, having to put up with a little girl hanging on his neck is sheer torture! Great picture...that needs to be on a billboard FOR PBT's! :D

·
Registered
343 Posts
What a sweet picture! Isis looks very, very nice. She looks alot like my boyfriend's dog. She's a very pretty girl. There's something about her head that I really like.

Is she young? She looks almost like a puppy.

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Eek! No wonder that should be avoided. Isis doesn't look like she is leaving goober behind though, so how bad could it be? lol
LOL..its actually not that bad unless she just ate then you get a little slobbery hehe

PM...don't know whether to report you for animal abuse or child abuse! That poor child is getting a real "tongue lashing" and that poor dog...well, having to put up with a little girl hanging on his neck is sheer torture! Great picture...that needs to be on a billboard FOR PBT's! :D
I'm such a bad mom for just sitting back and documenting the animal/child abuse ....LOL

That is one mighty tongue Isis has there...
she does have quite the tong..haha

What a sweet picture! Isis looks very, very nice. She looks alot like my boyfriend's dog. She's a very pretty girl. There's something about her head that I really like.

Is she young? She looks almost like a puppy.
Isis just turned 1 in march..so by APBT standards you could say she is still in puppy mode :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts