Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Because the administrator has to check it? Since yesterday afternoon. I have no explanation. What is this about? I'm leaving this forum. Goodbye.

·
Registered
2,911 Posts
... Perhaps because you included a link that needs to be checked by an admin? Has happened to most of us.

Don't really know why I'm bothering to respond, I guess just in case someone searches this in the future.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm still here, because now it did publish a new post when I tried. I wrote about agreeing with you about the whole puppy-thing and explained why I think I have problems coping (we moved across the country recently and I work from home, so I'm too focused on the doggie)... I didn't include any links.

·
Super Moderator
11,488 Posts
I have no idea why that particular post hit moderation.

What I do know is that the moderators are not alerted when that happens unless someone sends one of us a private message. Then we're very happy to go out and release it.

Between you and me (and however many hundreds of members might read this) I think the system sucks as a spam-preventer. Real spammers get through and everyone else gets trapped sometimes.

I've released your post from dog forum limbo.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts