Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I joined because it donates $200 to shelters and because my sister always talked about a religious forums she goes on and she loved it so I wanted a forum about something I was crazy about WOOT. It was my dog.:eek:

If you have two reasons or even for GO FOR IT!:D

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
I belong to several dog forums and I find the different forums have different "moods". I really liked the feel of this place and the fact that it's pretty diverse and busy, so I joined. :)

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
I joined because I had soooo many questions to ask about Zoey when we got her. I did a google search for dog forums and went to a few, read a few threads on each and then decided that DF was the best and joined. :)

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
I joined in a panic because I thought my two new puppies didn't like eachother...I was wrong, but there was so much good information here that I stayed.

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
it donates $200 to shelters? I did not know that.I joined to get some help with a dog I was sitting for
If you read that post, it's a promotion they had back in 2006.

It's a great idea, maybe they should try it again. :D

·
Registered
209 Posts
I joined for more info on what to get a puppy, as I haven't had one since I was 4 years old...And I don't quiet remember that far back LOL (15 years ago). I think its great here...And I've gotten so many nice replies that I decided to stay :)

·
Registered
9,710 Posts
because i drive people absolutly bananas because every other sentance that falls out of my mouth contains the word "dog"

i needed an outlet so people would quit avoiding me lol..

·
Registered
5,622 Posts
I originally joined because I was looking for some insight into some of the behavioral problems my Lab was having.

I stuck around because I'm obsessed with my dogs (;)) and I like to talk about them and hear about other people's dogs. Plus, this forum has a lot of good information. :)

·
Registered
5,902 Posts
I've been active on other dog forums for years but due to my not liking how alot of the regulars posters treat others, I was looking for some place new. I actually did a google search for dog message boards & that's how I found this place

·
Registered
92 Posts
I joined so I could live vicariously through all you dog owners while I wait to find or be found by our next family member! ;) (actually, I wish I had found this place a long time ago...I surfed in while looking for information in dealing with the death of my much missed Jazz.) I stay because I am learning so much here! :D

Legacy

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Hehe I'm with Zim! LOL!

I needed a place to talk DOG... and share my doggies! No one around my parts gives a rats behind... so I get on DF and my 5 other forums to talk to people that feel the way I do about dogs. LOL AND YOU ALL DONT THINK I'M CRAZY!!!
Nessa

·
Registered
6,474 Posts
i joined because i was on a ferret forum and it was very helpful. so, when i got my puppy i thought i would have a look around for dog forum that would be helpful as well. it worked out great! ;)

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
As a first-time dog owner when I got Cupid, I felt pretty overwhelmed. And I wanted a place where I could talk about dogs, dogs, dogs as much as I wanted. :) This place has been a great support for me.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I joined to grow and learn as a dog owner. to give information, offer help/advice and to chat with other dog owners around the nation/world.

·
Registered
4,977 Posts
I stumbled across here in my quest to rapidly acquire knowledge for training and "raising" Wally. I was here and another forum - left the other one and ended up staying here.

No idea I'd end up posting so much, though.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts