Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, This little girl was found wandering the streets near my house. She'd had her tail yanked from her body and was barely old enough to be away from her mum! We took her in and put her in Betty's crate after ringing the dog warden. The warden came to pick her up and taker her straight to the vets then to a very nice rescue centre. The poor little thing was full of worms and just wanted me to cuddle her. It was heartbreaking and I just wanted to tell people who would care.
Louise, Stan & Betty.

·
Registered
146 Posts
She'd had her tail yanked from her body and was barely old enough to be away from her mum!
This is horrible, poor thing! Thank goodness she found you! I hope she finds a good home.

·
Super Moderator
12,061 Posts
Well there are clearly people out there who AREN'T horrible. You're a good example of that.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Some people can be so horrible:mad:
That pup's such a sweetie, anyone who ill-treats her must be crazy.

·
Registered
507 Posts
(Some swear words here):mad::mad: down right nasty people, who I like get my hands on. I hope this pup has a real happy ending from bad beginning and make someone very happy.

Keep us all informed on how it gets on.

Ooooooooooo Am I spitting feathers. :mad:

i only wish I was other side of the ocean I'd be at front of que for giving this one a home. :)

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Poor little sweetie :( she's such a little doll!
What makes you think her tail was yanked from her body?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
She couldn't walk properly and the warden who picked her up says that's what it looked like they'd done to her. I'm gonna keep in touch with the rescue centre to see how she gets on
Lou, Stan & Betty

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
She couldn't walk properly and the warden who picked her up says that's what it looked like they'd done to her.
Lou, Stan & Betty
My God! That's just horrible :(:mad: I pray that this little sweetie will soon find a good loving forever home.

·
Registered
554 Posts
People will do absolutely anything to a defenseless animal if they get angry enough. It's disgusting.

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
What a tragic start to a new life. I hope from here on out it is much better for her. I do hope you let us know how she is getting along. She is a lovely little pup and I cannot even begin to imagine the monster that put her in harms way. Shame on them. :mad:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Its just heartbreaking how downright evil some human beings can be...shockingly so. What a precious little fluffball she is too. Bless you for taking her home and finding help.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts