Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just a bit ago, Titch was "chewing" on a small piece of bone that one of them had broke off of their numerous bones around the house....when i find these small pieces i throw them away so they can't possibly get choked on....well, he was on the sofa chomping on it and i asked him what he was chewing on...he leans over the sofa and spits it on the floor and i told him to leave it, i'll get it in a bit, he's not to be chewing the small pieces....well, he walks away (leave it) and sniffs at a couple other bones and then, i guess, decided i wasn't getting it fast enuff so he goes over, picks it up and comes sits next to me and proceeds to "chomp" it till i look at him....at which point he spits it on the floor and looks at me....this is not the 1st time he has done this, but, like always, he got told what a good boy he was for bringing it to Mom....

don't tell me they don't understand....:D:rolleyes: (but then again, he is a Border Collie:D)

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Who Says Dogs Don't Reason?
Not me. :D I've had far too many experiences like the one you described above to think that.

Recently, B'asia jumped off the couch, which put her between the couch and the coffee table. She then noticed that Cara was blocking her exit into the rest of the room. Well, she's a bit afraid of crossing Cara so she wanted to go the other way. Unfortunately, the coffee table is so close to the couch, she couldn't turn around. So she looked around, looked at the couch, turned her head to look at the other end where she could exit. Then in one fluid movement, she jumped back on the couch, turned around, jumped back off the couch and left by the other end.

That's just one of MANY.

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FIC, you would have loved Kilo....he went home today, but he was such a dream to take care of....made me remember my GSD i had about 20 yrs ago...125# boy....

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
I loved his pictures, I know that. He is gorgeous! I can't believe someone let that boy go!

My husband's favorite breed is the BC, so we might have one of those before too long... I love them, too!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts