Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So i see its Mastiff posting time *cool* and here is Aslan and some of his history...
Unlike Mojo,Ually,Otis and Payton,Aslan isnt a purebred Mastiff,he is a mix of Sire=Bullmastiff and Dam=NeopolitanXAmerican Bulldog so although i think he may be a little taller he isnt as thick as those guys.

Aslans breeder(yes BYB,Aslan was my brothers for all of a week before i said i'd find him a home..i was kidding myself he has been with me from 8 weeks old)) has moved nearer to me so ive had a chance to get a recent pic or 2 so here is Weapon,Aslans mum....(i know dumb name) she is bulit like a rock...

Aslans dad before he passed away,his name was Bruno...

Close up,he has seen a minpin here...

Rockin a single slinger

more.....

·
Registered
64 Posts
Nice pictures !!!!

In the very first picture there is a dog laying down in the background, what kind of dog is it ? it has a very nice looking head, very intimidating looking !!!

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Funny how when every other mastiff member here in DF are FROWN AND SAD FACES experts.. ASLAN is the only one who has the face that says " Dont eff with me coz I am such a serious dog. I take crap rather seriously so back off." LOLOLOL!

He is such a handsome fella! :D

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Oh Dom, you already know what I think of Aslan... so send him over here. :)

·
Registered
6,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Nice pictures !!!!

In the very first picture there is a dog laying down in the background, what kind of dog is it ? it has a very nice looking head, very intimidating looking !!!
Nitrojedi,funny enough he is Aslans brother,same mum & dad,Neopolitans can come in mahogany/mahogany brindle so i guess he gets that colour from there.

heres another pic of him looking happy...he was the runt and is only 103lbs

i LOVE aslan! he is one of the most beautiful dogs i have ever seen! he looks like he would be very good to hug please give him a hug for me
I will hug the big dufus for ya Ioreks mom.

Beautiful!
Thankyou
I just love that tired old face. I'm itching to hug it.
Cheers,he pulls many faces blizzard,some so freaky i wonder if his face is made of elastic.

He is such a handsome fella!
Thanks Mud,yeah he thinks himself quite the serious dude
Oh Dom, you already know what I think of Aslan... so send him over here.
You know the deal....Carsten over here 1st ;)

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
I agree with VB. I love Otis, Uallis, Peyton & Mojo, but there is something about Aslan that outshines them all. It must be the mixture that gives him that regal, don't "F" with me look. He has longer jowls, but not so many wrinkles. I know, I for one, would NEVER "F" with the Prince Across the Pond...no matter how sweet you may say he is. :D

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Dom, Aslan just keeps getting better and better. He has a presence that is hard to deny.

Just stunning. :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts