Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two dogs and three rabbits.
Two of my rabbits are netherland Dwarfs and the other is a Holland Lop.
They're names are Carmal,Nugget,and Blakey.Ages 2,2, and 3 months.
The dogs are Lilly who's a 2 and half year old golden mix,and the other dog is Flip.She's a 5 year old black lab.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have 3 guinea pigs. We only wanted 2 but the pet store told us the wrong sex of our first, Bella- he is actually a male which we found out the hard way. We got Bella a friend a girl Ema. My son who was 11 at the time put Ema inthe cage with Bella. Bella started going crazy purring and chasing Ema. He ran downstairs and told me something is wrong with Bella that he was going crazy....hahahaha well we had our first litter of guinea pigs and they are so adorable we just had to keep one. Which her name is Daisy. We now have the girls in 1 cage and Bella (we kept the girl name because he had it to long) in a seperate cage...so funny! Just had to tell the story.:D :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have 4 dogs 2 JRT (almost 2 years), 1 Great Dane (8 years), 1 Golden/Eskimo mix (9weeks), 1 guinea pig, 2 green tree frogs, 2 bearded dragons and a couple snakes.:eek:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
luvmylabsami said:
I have 3 guinea pigs. We only wanted 2 but the pet store told us the wrong sex of our first, Bella- he is actually a male which we found out the hard way. We got Bella a friend a girl Ema. My son who was 11 at the time put Ema inthe cage with Bella. Bella started going crazy purring and chasing Ema. He ran downstairs and told me something is wrong with Bella that he was going crazy....hahahaha well we had our first litter of guinea pigs and they are so adorable we just had to keep one. Which her name is Daisy. We now have the girls in 1 cage and Bella (we kept the girl name because he had it to long) in a seperate cage...so funny! Just had to tell the story.:D :D
cool, some time a would love to breed Lilly with my brother good looking chocolate lab.with bud's good looks and Lilly's good temperment they would look so cute. Lilly is a golden retriever , labrador mix. she looks like a lab and a golden !!!!!! hehe

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sweet !!!!! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
193 Posts
We had a deal about like lovemylab. When we got the second one, we thought we were getting another male. 6 months later, I come home from work to find about 2 dozen eggs in the cage. :eek:

I tried to incubate them to hatch, but it didn't work. The female laid eggs once more, but when I tried to take them the male actually tried to bite me, which he'd never done before, or since. I was going to try again the next morning before their light came on, but when I looked, he'd already eaten all the eggs. She never laid any eggs after that, and that was when she was about 1 year old.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Besides my dog, I have a beta fish. His name is Mr. F :D
When I was a kid I had a rabbit, and another fish - the fish died in a week though. I was so sad.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i like what everyone names there pets

·
Registered
29 Posts
I had a stupid cat once - it ran away - I didn't miss her. ;)

My sister-in-law owned a ferret for awhile that loved to roll over and when our dog Scruffy would walk by she would grab onto his beard and he's happily drag the ferret all over the house. Got pictures somewhere. :D

·
Registered
734 Posts
besides the 2 dogs, we have 2 bettas, one male one female, 2 indoor gold fish, 2 african dwarf frogs and a pond with 2 koi and 4 large common gold fish.

Attachments

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
cool pets!

·
Registered
76 Posts
i used to have hamsters, they even gave birth...twice. but the onle domesticated animals i hace right now are my dogs....except for the mice living under my house, i think they're kangaroo mice...and the family of birds on my front porch. those are mud swallows, they come back every year.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
In addition to my dogs I also share my home with 7 cats (Tiddy, Bean, Hoggle, Rhiannon, Chieve, Belladonna, & Richie), a guinea pig named Steven and a few goldfish.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I have three cats (tom, jerry, dash) and two guinea pigs(honey brown and cookie bear) I have 9 dogs too. You can call me the crazy dog lady I don't care:) .

1 - 20 of 78 Posts