Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to know how can tell you who the dog loves more lol
like he always wants to be with me he always bust in my room no matter what i know it really bothers my mom that he always wants to be in my room with me and follows me everywhere she used to spend more time with him but she hits him and i dont

oh i always wanted to know is it possible the dog think hes the owner? lol i know it sounds crazy but like when im sitting at my computer and he wants me to carry him he gets crazy well first he sits and looks at me cuz usually when he sits he gets rewards but when i dont give him attention and let him lay onmy lap he gets super crazy he starts barking and trying to bite me lol then i have to tie him up cuz i tie him up when he bites me i want him to stop

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Dogs will avoid people that threaten/hit them. Dogs are smart and will go to whoever has the food when they're hungry or they will go to the person who will play with them when they want to play. But, that's not love or being the owner.
If the biting is just play biting...just wants your attention you're better off showing your dog how to play better games or how to get your attention without the biting.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dogs will avoid people that threaten/hit them. Dogs are smart and will go to whoever has the food when they're hungry or they will go to the person who will play with them when they want to play. But, that's not love or being the owner.
If the biting is just play biting...just wants your attention you're better off showing your dog how to play better games or how to get your attention without the biting.
yeah its play biting cuz he will lick me when he sees it hurts me but he always sleeps with me and if im not sleeping he will sleep at mt feet when hes not wanting to play but for the most part when he wants to play he will bite me thats the only way i guess he feels he gets my attention

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
thats the only way i guess he feels he gets my attention
It's actually very simple to teach the dog to sit. Everytime the dog sits....he gets attention. No biting involved. But, you have to do your part....if he comes to you and sits.....you have to give him attention. The amount of attention is up to you....a few pets, some small praise, maybe a game of tug, fetch or a walk...something.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts