Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
All of them! LOL. I like the middle one.

·
Registered
431 Posts
If it is based on looks alone, I'd go for the middle one. It has such different markings. I agree witht he rest of the replies, they are all cute

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
I am going to vote the last one also. The darker color is my favorite. I am partial to dark colored dogs. :)

·
Registered
10,534 Posts
What are the dogs like? Appearance has never really been an issue for me.

I'd like to know that myself. Who has the parents, what are their personalities like? What are the personalities of the pups?

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
I pick dogs by personality, not looks...if you have a dog that is beautiful, but you can't stand its temperment, you are going to hate the dog. But if you have a dog that is fugly and yet it is the best dog in the world, it will become a much more beautiful dog in your eyes.

However, if all of the pups had the same type of personality and were just what I was looking for...I'd pick the last one. :)

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
I pick dogs by personality, not looks...if you have a dog that is beautiful, but you can't stand its temperment, you are going to hate the dog. But if you have a dog that is fugly and yet it is the best dog in the world, it will become a much more beautiful dog in your eyes.
Yes, I second this.

But if all personalities are similar, I would choose the second one.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts