Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here he is in several "before bedtime" shots. He becomes like a big mushball almost every night when he hits the wall. I have to be honest with you, i have never had a dog that sleeps as much as this one, it is amazing! Anyway here are some cute ones from tonight my son took while me and Bello were bonding !! hope u like.

More below................................

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

just a cute one of him here

this is a tired boy sitting in front of his favorite heater which you can't see but he waits for it to blow then he puts his face by it!

well this one i had to add in here. he is in mid body shake as u could see. looks like his head is compressed!!!!!

Thanks all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Awwww...bello is just like Mac Mac. Mac'n'Roe actually sleep a LOT too...and mac is a snuggle monster. He's next to me 24/7...and loves to lay all on me. Don't ya love it??

Bello seems like such a great boy...I imagine him to be a perfect mixture of my two, Roe's looks and Mac's disposition it seems :). Keep the pictures coming!!!

·
Registered
640 Posts
Aww, what a love! Thanks for sharing! :)

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awwww...bello is just like Mac Mac. Mac'n'Roe actually sleep a LOT too...and mac is a snuggle monster. He's next to me 24/7...and loves to lay all on me. Don't ya love it??

Bello seems like such a great boy...I imagine him to be a perfect mixture of my two, Roe's looks and Mac's disposition it seems :). Keep the pictures coming!!!
hi. he is a great dog. he does still resemble roe. he can be such a rough houser when he gets fired up, snarles, growls, the whole mean face thing but always totally in fun but he doesn't realize how strong he is and how sharp his teeth are!!!!!! then he turns like a child when he has to nap or sleep for the night!!:D

·
Registered
424 Posts
Gotta love a cuddly canine companion!

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Wow, what a beautiful dog. Dogs are the best for snuggling when it's cold out. :)
thank you! your dogs are pitties correct? they are pretty also!!

Gotta love a cuddly canine companion!
thanks stitch. we all love our babies especially in the winter!!!!!:rolleyes:

He's totally a daddy's boy huh? I love him so handsome!
You all make a great pair!
nessa
i am definately the commander in chief in the house but he listens to mommy and angelo when the tones of thier voices is serious sounding .if he knows ya don't mean it.........well then $$%^$*%^*%*^ to you!!!!! :p

thanks nessa

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Great pics J,nothing like a man and his best friend,you can tell Bello is a daddys pooch:cool:

Really like this pic Bello looks as chilled out as a dog can get.
you know how it is poochman, ya love them and they love you back! i do love huggin bello though i have to admit.......he is an awesome dog!thanks man!:rolleyes:

great pics!!! Bello is such a cuddle bug! :D
thanks mudra!! you pac is lookin great also!!!!:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts