Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Logan could have a few;

-Dirt Eater (he will lick every ounce of dirt off the floor until it shines)

-Toy Destroyer (especially stuffed toys.. tears them right apart.. only stuffing-free toys for him now)

-Armpit Licker (maybe he likes the smell of deodorant? he would soak your armpit from licking it, if you'd let him)

I want to hear some more silly titles! :D

·
Registered
435 Posts
Well holt has a few...titles or knock names could be confused.

We call him guy a lot...not a great reason why but we do

He has recently received the sir name dipshit ... I don't think we have to explain much.

He also eats everything. He constantly eats stuff on walks so I hear where your coming from there!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
134 Posts
Chance the lab is "Malfunction". She's a lab for one....and a born comedian.

Lucky the puppy hasn't "earned" a title yet. But she is competing for "Malfunction Jr." and "Q Tip". She really really really likes to lick my ears.

·
Registered
260 Posts
"Waggle-Butt"- (combo of wag and wiggle) Because he wags his tail so hard his whole butt wiggles when he gets excited.

"Doofus McGee"- when he's being really silly

"Rip-snort"- when he's darting all over the house, making silly noises and tearing up the carpet.

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
Max is Mr. Underfoot, we have been stepping on him for 13 years now and he still hasn't figured out to keep out of our way.

Ginger is the eyeball polisher, you got dirty eyes, she's the solution.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Jager is just simply "whiner." GSDs are already known for being vocal and it doesn't help that he's a total momma's boy. He whines about everything around me, but my grandma who's watched him while I'm away since he's been a pup says he NEVER whines at her house unless he needs to go outside.

Coda is "Barracoda" (like barracuda) because any time another dog is around she'll run around them snapping at the air making this weird chomping noise. It's also interchangeable with Chomper and piranha. I also call her "new dog" to my family because we live out of state and up until recently when I came down to visit no one had met her. Even though they all know her now "new dog" kinda just stuck anyways lol.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Eko is "cone head" because he had a cone on him for about a month due to hot spots. The cone is off but the name stuck :p He is also known as "ant eater" for his big nose.

Xena is "a** bandit", LOL. Because when she had her latest outbreak all she ever wanted in life was her bum scratched. She still likes it now even though she is no longer itchy, she will turn around and walk backward to bump into your legs with her butt to make you scratch it :p

·
Registered
933 Posts
Riley is: "Ole Man" or RyGuy
Bambi is: "Mama Smurf"
Dycen is: "Sir Rat Dog"

·
Registered
619 Posts
I call my GSD puppy "Puppy-doodle" ...don't ask .. I don't know. He also has the affectionate moniker of "Turd-head" when he's being a butt .. which is often at 9 months old.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Nova has earned the name "Smooch", since she is always giving somebody (or our floor) kisses.

Marley is the household snuggler, since she is always wanting to cuddle. We've also dubbed her "the hall monitor", because she keeps Nova and other doggie visitors "in line".

·
Registered
619 Posts
Like I said, have no idea where the name comes from, he's a working lines German Shepherd so very much NOT a doodle ... but he IS a puppy still at 9 months old!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Bunny is "Shameless!!" and "Ham" (as in an overacting, attention hogging actor), and is quickly earning the title of "Miss Priss." Goodness that dog knows she's special...

She's also, less often, "lapp dog" in reference to a Fawlty Towers scene where a woman describes her shih tzu as a "lap dog," to which someone replies "Is he really? Hard to imagine him stalking a reindeer across the tundra!" Her breed does come from the Finnish Lapplands, and that scene just cracks me up because she's 32 pounds and on her back for belly rubs more often than she's standing up.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts