Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,406 Posts
I'm constantly singing to my animals for one reason or another. Mostly they don't seem to pay attention to the singing as much as the massage they're getting or whatever.
but

Troubles doesn't care for music.
Aleu seems to like a lot of Bruno Mars. Don't know why. And "A Dream" by Priscilla Ann. She goes right to sleep.
Diesel loves "Stuck Like Glue" by Sugarland and 'Baby Mine' by Allison Krauss. Today we went to lake and a friend brought her guitar. He l o v e d it.

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
I sing to Caeda occasionally....random stuff, she gets a really odd fixated look for the first minute or two. She's fine with guitar, but thoroughly confused by the violin. My DH will beat-box at her and it really seems to transfix her, head-tilt and all lol. Love it.
Caeda's favourite song, not sure if there is one but the other day in the cruiser I had "Jump Around" on (for an unknown reason lol, I really don't like it), but WOW, Caeda was staring really hard at the speakers, and doing the head tilt every two seconds. Like it or not I don't know, but it did get her attention!!

·
Registered
13,075 Posts
Leeo was the only one who liked songs and his favorite was Brahms Lullaby ... while being rocked in a recliner.

He would always go to sleep like this. :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Fiona seems to really like "Girl put your records on" from Corinne Bailey Rae. Our last corgi really like a Bob Schneider song about the Wicked Witch and the Tin Man

·
Registered
891 Posts
I'm not sure Molly really notices music but the first time she heard a harmonica, she was entranced. It was really funny. She sat at attention like a kid at story time, LOL.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Eli's favorite song is "Eli's Coming" ( an old three dog night song from the 70's)
He is named after the song (His registered name is "Hide your heart").
I have been singing it to him since he was a puppy- usually in a silly voice while dancing around- so yeah- he thinks it's great. it makes him "Woo"

·
Registered
334 Posts
My daughter plays the guitar all the time and Riley just sits at her feet entranced. But when the ice cream man comes down the street with the melody "It's a small world" he does a soft howl, almost like he's singing along. It's pretty funny.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts