Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is Chessie, she is 45 kilos and 11 months old....her father was a purebred Neo Mastiff, i met him and saw his papers, the idiots that bred him to her mother, should truly be shot. they said her mother was great dane, but she wasn't...what do you guys think?
[/IMG]

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
I don't see Neo Mastiff at all. He is ADORABLE! And looks like a Dane/Rottie to me. Do you have any more pictures? 45 kilos is approximately 99 lbs. How tall is he?

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
well her father was definitely Neo Mastiff there is NO doubt about that, her mum wasn't dane, she was much smaller and had pricked ears....i'll upload a new photo and get back to you soon

[/IMG]

don't worry she's not usually chained, we have 20 acres without proper boundary fences and workmen were on our property, apparently she hates bright orange reflective outfits....and made that very clear....so i quickly found a chain and put her on

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
she's not cane corso, she's neo mastiff X something....cane corso's are illegal in australia and have been since the early 70's

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
I don't know of many super shorthaired breeds that have naturaly prick ears, Ibezian Hound, Min Pin, Boston Terrier, ...

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I don't know of many super shorthaired breeds that have naturaly prick ears, Ibezian Hound, Min Pin, Boston Terrier, ...

her mum was probably a cross of several breeds, about the size of a doberman, the colouring and markings of a bordercollie, very thick set, pricked ears and a very long and square muzzle...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts