Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If your dog could talk, what would he/she say to you right now?
Let's read their minds to the best of our abilities! :)

Kidogo: Moooom I want to run!! I'm tired of resting my leg, I just want to play! :(

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
At this moment?

Sydney is insisting that her ratty ol' toy is a dang fair trade for one of my short bread cookies. And if she annoys me long enough by shoving it in my face, I'll give in like I always do.

Haha!

·
Registered
17,925 Posts
Thud is currently trying very hard to come up with a way to get his tennis ball off the top of the refrigerator. Actual thought is probably like "Ball!" *bounce up* "Ball!" *bounce up* Ball! *bounce up* Repeat.

Kylie, just at this second, is "Oh god, not again. Whyyyyy?" because the cat is holding her down and washing her face.

Bug's more like 'OMG OMG OMG OMG I LOVE YOOOOOOOOU! Thank you thank you thank you! You're the BEST!" because I gave her a cheeto and let her sit on my lap (am typing around her).

Jack and Frost are asleep. Probably dreaming of small animal slaughter.

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Right now, at this moment?

"Let's go back to sleep, mmkay?"

8:30 AM is too early for the two of us.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
She on her dog bed doing that weird snuffling sound she does and is licking her butt, then she chews on her fur a little and licks some more.... Not sure what her thought bubble would read, maybe TMI huh...
probably "Ahhhh that feels good" (not sure how they get over the taste of having to groom with their tongues/ mouths...)

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
"Mommmm, I'm BORED!"

I'm doing some summer studying to get me a leg up in my classes for next semester (chemistry/equilibriums and anatomy/physiology) and the office is only like a 9x7 room. When you get my desk, a bookshelf and another small and strange piece of furnature in here it gets a bit cramped and because I don't trust her alone wandering the house she is stuck in here with me. She lays down, naps for 20 mins, and then goes and naps in another spot. For the last 20 minutes she has just been laying under my chair but still hasn't closed her eyes.

·
Registered
11,145 Posts
Breakfast?
Second Breakfast?
OMG DID YOU HEAR THAT?!
I wonder if I can eat this stuff I found under the couch?
PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
omg it's the cat HOW EXCITING I ONLY GET TO SEE THE CAT EVERY SINGLE DAY OF MY LIFE

Probably with minor variations and on some kind of continuous loop.

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
Mine is likely in his ex-pen at home and I'd guess he'd be saying...

"Mom is gone FOREVER!!! I saw her walk down the stairs and disappear. Those stairs are a black hole that swallows the ones I love, I just know it. Why isn't she here? What if a moose attacks her?! She should be here where I can see her and keep track of her. Oh wait...is that an ice cube? I love you DADDY!!!! Why doesn't anyone EVER give me any attention or play with me. It's not fair! Yes, you SAY you just brought me in from the yard and I see the destroyed tug toy laying by the door, but that was FOREVER ago! Where is Mom? Why isn't she right here?"

LOL

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Gypsy is bored. Horribly, terribly, awfully, torturously bored.

She hasn't been outside to play yet today, and I'm pretty sure she's wondering how us humans can sit on our tushies for so long.

Mom, give me snuggles! Mooooom, can you see me? What about now? What about NOW?
D'aaaaaw! Kidogo is stinking cute!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Sammy: These guys with their noisy power washers and ladders and sanders are probably just waiting for their chance to sneak in and kill us all. I'm on the job, though. I'll bark at them every once in a while to let them know they'd better stay outside, or else!

(We're having our cedar siding refinished.)

·
Registered
12,194 Posts
I'm not really sure what Watson is saying with his typical dopey blank stare and tongue hanging out of the side of his mouth. I think it's something along the lines of, "This is so much fun, mom! I love fun things." Imagine Will Ferrell in Elf saying "I just like to smile. Smiling's my favorite."

I can't say what he's thinking right this moment since I'm still at work, but he makes this face 95% of the time and it's his general outlook on life.

·
Banned
1,625 Posts
Roman will be wanting to come in...
*sitting by the door with a lolly tongue... *
But I have to cook. :(

·
Registered
398 Posts

"Why are you using a toy to make me look at the camera? Is that what you two legs do? *lies down*"

·
Banned
1,625 Posts

"Why are you using a toy to make me look at the camera? Is that what you two legs do? *lies down*"
Nice pics Aska....
Pictures says a thousand words...

Since Roman is nosing his empty "wet food" bowl, kibbles still on the other side... making clanking noise..
I am assuming its time for his snack... maybe some goat milk?

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Great translations! Some of these are making me crack up!

Since Roman is nosing his empty "wet food" bowl, kibbles still on the other side... making clanking noise..
I am assuming its time for his snack... maybe some goat milk?
What are you waiting for, human?!

Kidogo 2 mins ago: Let me out, I have to pee, I want out! Oh...it's wet out, ew. Nevermind, don't have to pee anymore.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts