Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.whatsmydog.com/

I know this has absolutely no accuracy but it was still fun. :)

It told me my Marge might be part Rhodesian Ridgeback, Staffordshire Bull Terrier and Irish Setter based on her head, ears and tail. LOL!

I'd love to see what those of you with purebreds get. And mixes too of course.

(BTW I didn't realize there are multiple pages of heads, ears and tails)

·
Registered
10,837 Posts
LOL Smalls is apparently Bull Mastiff, Chesapeake Bay Retriever, or Rott. We tried Jack just for fun, even though we know what he is, and got Swedish Valhund for two of the responses.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Thanks for the link, that was fun!!

I actually got pretty good results (whatever good means).

Fergus was SBT, Bullmastiff, Dalmation and I'm pretty sure he is a SBT so that was cool.

Toby was Swissy, Beagle, Flat Coated and when he was young everyone thought he was a Berner (cousin to the Swissy). Now, he could def. pass for flat coat except for the white.

·
Registered
743 Posts
I must have chosen my answers way wrong... lol! Jake came out Airedale Terrier, Kerry Blue Terrier, Basenji... I need to go stop laughing now XD

ETA: part of it might be is that I have NO idea what his tail would look like if it was full, so I wound up going with a short one. He was the only one in his litter to have the nubby tail, to my knowledge.

Buck came up Golden Retriever, Labrador Retriever, and German Short Haired Pointer. The first two are very likely(we know he's part lab for sure) but the last one... not so much.

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
Apparently Basil is a Papillon, Japanese Chin, Chihuahua XD Pretty fun!

·
Registered
643 Posts
Brigit was a dachsund ( I was surprised, bc she doesn't look like a doxie, she looks like a chi-weenie) bullmastiff, or doberman

MAxwas a corgi, spaniel, and I don't remember the 3rd

Cerb was a doberman, flatcoat retriever, Irish setter. I think his fuzzy tail threw it off.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Uh, Bridgette was a Pug, Dogue de Bordeaux or an Irish Setter. Not only does she not look like ANY of these breeds....none of these breeds are even remotely similar! :)

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Blizzard turned out to be a basenji, Saint Bernard and Norwegian mix, lol.
I've mwt both his parents (a GSD and a Boerboel) but I tried it out for fun;)

·
Registered
223 Posts
That's neat *lol!
Taylor came back as a Leonberger, Samoyed and a Flat-Coated Retreiver.

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
It said that Callie was a scottish terrier/husky. :confused:
Susie is an Australian shepherd/chihuahua/rough collie... (wtf??)
Chipper is a Rottie/bull terrier/beagle. :confused: He's pure lab, and he has papers...huh. lol

Haha, that was fun. :D

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Poca = malamute & elkhound. I think I would have had to choose the lowered hind quarters image to get shepherd to show up, but Poca is nothing like a shepherd in her back end, legs or chest. Anyway it was fun. Would be really cool if a digital image of the mix was presented after you made your choices, like those programs where you can enter pictures of two people and get an image of what their children might look like.

·
Registered
6,474 Posts
iorek got norwegian elkhound, samoyed, and samoyed, so i guess i was pretty spot on with the pictures! :D

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
Well, It came up with Rottweiler right away and I even tried to throw it off by adding a tail. lol Lucky guess. :)

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Belle is apparently... Whippet/Troller/Dalmatian hmm....
Shadow is apparently... Cavalier King Charles Spaniel/Japanese Chin/Clumber Spaniel

·
Registered
209 Posts
Max got (and he was a Border Collie/Lab):
Collie, (Rough), Labrador Retriever and Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever!

Ty (English Springer Spaniel) Got:
American Water Spaniel, Welsh Springer Spaniel, English Cocker Spaniel

Well it got the Spaniel and the springer right...just not the "english" part LMAO...But if I ad the last to together I'd get ESS :)

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Haha, I did it again and got IG, Chessie, and Manchester Terrier..

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
HOLY CRAP!

I believe that Donatello is a Manchester Terrier/ JR Terrier-mix, right???

His results were, (in order), 1.Fox Terrier (Smooth) 2.Ibizan Hound and... (Drum-roll please!) 3. MANCHESTER TERRIER!

That's actually pretty cool... Not very accurate but it paints a different picture of Donatello. lol!

·
Registered
688 Posts
Haven's were a bit odd lol
Italian Greyhound
Tibetan Spaniel
American Staffordshire Terrier

Gizmo was pretty good
Border Collie
Lab
Yorkie (hmmm lol)

Ziggy were spot on