Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just downloaded some photos from a little point-and-shoot Canon that I ALWAYS carry, but rarely use and ran across this photo. I thought, "What, exactly, is happening here?"

Then I remembered my son and I and his dog, Duke, were going for a drive a few weeks ago. Duke was sticking his head out the window ('cause he's a dog) and my son asked if I had a camera. (Duh!)

He shot this in the side-view mirror and I think it's pretty interesting.

When I first saw it, though, I was wondering if I was driving when I shot it.

McDonald's did NOT pay us to include the Golden Arches, but I really think they should.

·
Registered
12,574 Posts
That is really cool. You should see if McDonald's would like to use it in a commercial. The dog so hungry he is sniffing those yummy hamburgers ( a dog things so anyway)

·
Super Moderator
11,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Duke is very good in the car, so I tend to take him for lots of rides when he's here. I enjoy his company.

The funny thing is, he sits in the back, like a good boy. He's there when I stop somewhere and he's there when I come back out to the car but, somehow, there are always nose prints all over the front windows and windshield.

My son stuffed a package of cookies under the front passenger seat on this trip and we ran into a store for maybe ten minutes. (Mild day, sunroof open.)

When we came back out, Duke was still in the back seat and the cookie package was under the front seat, but all the cookies were gone.

He is a very clever dog.

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Duke is very good in the car, so I tend to take him for lots of rides when he's here. I enjoy his company.

My son stuffed a package of cookies under the front passenger seat on this trip and we ran into a store for maybe ten minutes. (Mild day, sunroof open.)

When we came back out, Duke was still in the back seat and the cookie package was under the front seat, but all the cookies were gone.

He is a very clever dog.
This is just too funny! Bet he looked like butter wouldn't melt in his mouth as well. :cool:

·
Registered
7,507 Posts

The funny thing is, he sits in the back, like a good boy. He's there when I stop somewhere and he's there when I come back out to the car but, somehow, there are always nose prints all over the front windows and windshield.

He is a very clever dog.
If you didn't see it happen you can't blame Duke ...even if he has cookie breath. That's circumstantial evidence and would never hold up in court.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts