Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took Bentley to the dog park for the first time today. He's only 6 months old and his training is going VERY slow (he's super stubborn), so I was a little worried about how it would go.

Apparently I had nothing to worry about. I have never seen him listen to me as well as he did today at the park. He came when I called EVERYTIME, put nothing in his mouth at all which is one of our big issues with him, and got along great with all the other dogs, big and small. I was a very proud momma today :whoo:

However, he was a MESS when we left. Actually, we both were. Mud from head to toes lol. And being tan & white it showed. But oh well, he had fun :)

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
That's great that your training is paying off! Good job to you and your dog. I know about stubbornness as Luke is stubborn too, man oh man is he stubborn! And yes, I get you with the mud as Luke is all white and on lighter color dogs it does show. But glad you both had fun!! And welcome to the forum. :)

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

I'm so glad he was good and liked it so much. I was getting worried that he wasn't getting enough exercise with just his walks and backyard playtime. I have a bad knee so I unfortunately can't walk him for long periods of time. So it's much easier on me at the park where he can play and I can just casually follow him around lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts