Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So right now I have a two months old Blue Heeler (male). I plan to get another dog next year or the year after so he can have a companion, playmate, and I just love dogs.

As it stands now, I'd likely get a Red Heeler (female). However, I've considered another breed, maybe a Siberian Husky.

Can anyone suggest a good breed that would compliment an Australian Cattle Dog?:wave:

·
Registered
400 Posts
So right now I have a two months old Blue Heeler (male). I plan to get another dog next year or the year after so he can have a companion, playmate, and I just love dogs.

As it stands now, I'd likely get a Red Heeler (female). However, I've considered another breed, maybe a Siberian Husky.

Can anyone suggest a good breed that would compliment an Australian Cattle Dog?:wave:
I'd get another ACD. I think dogs of the same breed play and get along the best generally. At least with Boxers! I'd just make sure to spay the female so no accidents happen. Or watch her like a hawk during her heat. And find a good, responsible breeder!

·
Registered
423 Posts
I personally love seeing a pair of ACD's together but I'm a bit biased towards the breed, love `em. A Red Heeler and a Blue Heeler would just look so good together.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts