Puppy Forum and Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://spokane.craigslist.org/pet/1070946520.html

Text:

i have a full breed alapaha blue blood bulldog. very rare. they are starting to become more known. she's 5 months old and has all her shots, dewormed done plus health/physical tested. she's registered WWKC (world wide kennel club) and also have pedigree from parents to grandparents. she's a very smart and athletic dog, built, and very friendly with other smaller pets and babies. weighs around 35-45 lbs. please email me for more info, pictures, pic of her parents, and rehoming fee.

So, is that an actual breed, or some wachjob who think his dog is rarer that it is?

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
I know someone with two alapahas on another board. I'm not too informed on many of the rarer bully breeds, but her dogs are pretty cool. She does bitework with hers.

·
Registered
688 Posts
I have only ever seen 1 of these dogs in my life and he was very old when I seen him. Even at his old age he was very protective of his owner but super playful once he realized I wasn't a 'bad guy'.

·
Registered
5,071 Posts
Lol, at first I thought the thread title said "alfalfa dog" and I thought it was a play on words with "alpha dog" XD

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
It's an actual breed. Very beautiful dogs really.

·
Registered
19,018 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts